Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Remember you are not alone




God's Answer to Life's Frustrations. 
For all the negative things we have to say to ourselves, God has a positive answer for it.
You say, "It's impossible."
God says: "All things are possible." (Luke 18:27)

You say, "I'm too tired."
God says: "I will give you rest." (Matt 11:28-20) 

You say, "Nobody really loves me."
God says: "I love you". (John 3:16 - John 13:34) 

You say, "I can't go on." 
God says: "My grace is sufficient." (II Cor. 12:9 - Psalm 91:15) 

You say, "I can't figure things out." 
God says: "I will direct your steps." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say, "I can't do it." 
God says: "You can do all things in Me." (Phil 4:13) 

You say, "It's not worth it." 
God says: "It will be worth it." (Romans 8:2)

You say, "I can't forgive myself." 
God says: "I forgive you." (I John 1:9 - Romans 8:1) 

You say, "I can't manage."
God says: "I will supply all your needs." (Phil 4:19)

You say, "I'm afraid." 
God says: "I have not given you a spirit of fear." (II Tim. 1:7) 

You say, "I'm always worried and frustrated."
God says: "Cast all your cares on ME." (I Peter 5:7) 

You say, "I don't have enough faith." 
God says: "I've given everyone a measure of faith." (Romans 12:3) 

You say, "I'm not smart enough." 
God says: "I give you wisdom." (I Cor. 1:30) 

You say, "I feel all alone." 
God says: "I will never leave you or forsake you." (Heb. 13:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment